Online banking is a convenient way to keep tabs on your account in-between statements! It is a free service we provide and we encourage you to sign up and take advantage of the benefits. You can see if a specific check has cleared, check your direct deposits, or transfer between your accounts with us.
Worried about security? Our secure online banking site goes extra lengths to verify your identity when you log in. Also, no funds are able to be transferred outside of First Security Bank through our site – only between your own accounts.
Tips when enrolling in our online banking:
- If you are an additional signer on an account, fill out the enrollment form with your information, not the primary account holder’s information.
- Enter your social security number without dashes.
- Your birth date must be entered as a two digit month, two digit day, and four digit year with slashes – MM/DD/YYYY.
- Your User ID must be a minimum of six characters long (letters and/or numbers).
- Your Password must be a minimum of eight characters long, with at least one number and one capital letter.
After you submit your form, it will be processed in approximately one business day. You will receive an email when your enrollment is complete.
You may view a demo of the online banking system here.
Please Note: When logging into your account for the first time, you will be required to set up multiple security questions. All answers must be at least six characters long to be accepted.
About Mobile Banking
We know that on-the-go banking is important in today’s world. Our mobile banking app makes accessing your online banking on your smart phone or tablet simple and efficient. Stay organized with this fast and secure personal finance tool!
In addition, if you are signed up for our bill pay service, our app combines your online banking and your bill pay into one, easy-to-use product. Pay a person or a company with the quick click of a button!
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit a check to your account right from your smart device. Anytime…anywhere!
- Multi-Account Aggregation: Connect our app to deposit or credit card accounts at other institutions. This allows you to view transaction information from multiple accounts all in one place!
- Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low balances and be notified about upcoming bills.
- Stay in contact: Call or email us directly from the app with questions about your account.
- Tags and Notes: Enhance transactions with customer tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check to help you stay organized.
To use our app, you must first be an online banking user. If you currently use our Online Banking, simply download the app from the one of the links below, launch it, and login with the same online banking credentials. If you are not an online banking user, get started here: Online Banking Enrollment
After you’re an Online Banking user, download our app from the App Store or Google Play. Use the links below!
The FSB Hendricks Mobile Banking App is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.